Sunday, October 18, 2009

Bacon weekly

Likely closing in on my final "off" week and may do a few sporadic workouts this week. The doc cut me loose to do some light stuff in all 3 disciplines and still have about 3 weeks before anything intense. I have really enjoyed the break from training but am ready to start back. I need a plan for the final 2 months of the year, plus my 2010 race goals...... would like to train towards my first marathon in early 2010 and a late 70.3...big goals that certainly take planning.... ready to get my trainer set back up in the house too.... the weather stinks and certainly drags me down mentially making the early mornings even tougher.... Now, back to another handful of treats and some trash tv.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you've been given the green light. I know getting your 2010 goals set will help with the motivation. On those days I find it hard to wake up, I remember how much worse I'll feel those last few miles at IMAZ if I don't get my lazy butt out of my bed. It helps to have that goal looming.
Hope you'll consider the Longhorn 70.3 in Austin next October. Perhaps Jennifer will let me start training again sometime next year and I could do it with you.