Monday, August 8, 2011

Bacon weekly and updates

MOn- off
Tues- .75 mile swim
Wed- 3 mile run
Thurs-3 mile run
Fri- .75 mile FS swim
SAt-off
Sun- 4 miles in brutal heat


Took a few week off previous during a pleasure trip to Destin, FL...spent time with the metal detector, the family, ocean, and large quantities of food and treats. Got back in the swing this week with some workouts. My final triathlon of the season is the Bowling Green race in a few weeks so trying to get back in shape after a week off...struggling to find time for the bike as I can fit the running and swimming in my schedule easier....I'll get back on her soon....got some new tires too... The heat has really made it tough to stay motivated...school starts this week so the house schedule will be normal again...earlier bed times for the kids mean earlier bed times for me which mean early morning workouts become a reality again. Life is good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to get back to training after some well-deserved r&r. You'll be ready for the BG tri and prepared to end your tri season on a high note. Cooler temps are on the way for you guys. That will help a lot.
Our kids start back to school on Aug. 23. I'm looking forward to having everyone back on a more regular schedule. Like you said, it does help keep me on a better schedule.