Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dino's Challenge and more

www.gabraky.com

I'm behind Dino on the Bourbon Chase challenge. I am not a runner but I am willing to train and put in my three legs of the event. I think this would be an incredible experience. I like the idea Dino. So who is joining us?

With that said the "challenge" season for 2010 is not over. www.gabraky.com
GABRAKY is still open and I am already signed up to participate. October 8,9,10 - 3 days/225 miles across the state of KY. It's not a race, it is definitely a ride. Extremely challenging but incredibly beautiful and lots of cool people. I have been involved for the last 8 years. It is a great event. If you are looking for a late season activity/challenge please join me. Any interest from my boys?

1 comment:

DinoBravo said...

Shoot me some more details and logistics... I'm interested. Need this.