Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bacon Weekly

Mon- Legs, shoulders, abs
Tues- 3 miles @ 29 mins
Wed- off
Thurs-Arms, back, abs
Fri- chest,triceps, abs
Sat- off
Sun- 4 miles @ 35 mins

Sorry I missed my reporting last week...crazy week with travel, plus had a MONSTER ear ache and really slowed me down. Ear ache gone now and feeling good. Strength training this week was excellent and since ear problems, no swim on Tuesday but replaced it with a run and some cotton in my ear! Training is going nice as my weeks have progressed I;m in the 2nd stage where I've raised my % to 61% of 1 rep max at 16 reps. I started focusing on running fast this week as I'm going for another 5k podium finish at the Jingle Bell run in December...it's my only first place race and I'd like to think I can defend my crown! Problem is....about 7 extra pounds already...increased protein,some extra muscle (hopefully), and a few extra treats have helped it on the belly....I can do it and will work hard to make sure the weather is terrible and all competition stays home! Stay thirsty my friends.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

7 extra pounds is no problem as long as it's in the right places. :)
This is awesome! Going for the repeat. Love it!
This is BACON'S house!
Go get 'em!