Sunday, June 7, 2009

Dinos Weekly

Mon: 4 miles @ 8:28 pace
Wed: 2 miles @ 9:11 pace
Sun: 4 miles @ 8:35 pace

A really poor week for the past 2 weeks... way too much stress and drama in my life right now. However, got the issues straight with my oldest son. He has been much better this week...(basically because if not he would be in contempt of court and get locked down - so he has no other choices at this point) Had to do it... and feel better that it is being done. He will have strict rules set by the judge until he reaches age 18 (and subject to drug testing). My work has pulled me heavily this week. GM goes through bankruptcy and I pull a 55 hour work week. Overtime & saturday. Dont make any damn sense. I really need a new job. This one is beginning to really hurt body parts. Back, neck, feet, legs...... All of which I really need to be an endurance athlete. Also am in the house market for Me, my girl and families. The location is more important than the home. She works in Louisville, I work in E-town and our kids go to school in Breckinridge Co. Go figure that drama out! Her son wants to move in with his biological dad, My kids are fond of Breckinridge, and Mel and I want to live downtown louisville.......the indecisiveness is killing us. So there you have it my friends. Drama! Kids, work, Moving, new job search, etc.... But, Exercise does maintain the stress levels, therefore, this week I have decided to get back to my running. Im going to defend my 35-39 age group championship at Rough River on July 11th (a 5K race) So Im going to train for a fast 5K over the next month. Then Im eyeballing another full marathon in the fall (Indianapolis area) Road trip! Give me something to train for and in the meantime..... hopefully take the edge off some stressors. "Give it Hell men!" ....... Better the I AM!

No comments: