Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bacon Weekly

Tuesday- 1150 M swim - 100 WU, 200FSX5 w/ 15 sec bks, 50 CD
Saturday 3.5 mile run, zone 2

Still searching for the 4 days per week groove...I'll get there...brought my bike in tonight to set-up on the trainer....some traveling (taking Mom to NYC) and Christmas has most of my attention now. I'll keep some random schedule until Jan. Lifted a deer by myself this weekend and felt it in the groin, so that was my fair warning that I'm not 100% yet, so no more big lifting...I have the annual Jingle Bell Run this Saturday, so I'm looking forward to that. I medaled in that race last year...my first and only too! I'll try to defend my 3rd place crown for Team Topper Tri....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take care of that groin area, He-Man. And good luck at the Jingle Bell run. No matter where you place, your TTT brothers are proud to see you toeing the line!
Enjoy the holidays! The rest and time off will do you more good in the long run...physically and mentally.