Sunday, July 11, 2010

Miller Weekly Update

Monday Core work
Tuesday 30 minute run
Wednesday 30 minute bike trainer
Thursday 30 minute run, hill sprints and intervals
Friday Off
Saturday 1 hour bike (30 minutes of big gear work)
Sunday 1 hour run (race pace)

Had a good recovery week. Got all my workouts in, put in a 16 hour work day on Friday, got 3rd and 2nd place in laser tag with my son today, and watched The Last Airbender. Oh, and got our fence stained, but I paid to have that done.

My grandmother arrives tomorrow and will be here for 8 days. When she leaves, my mom and dad arrive from Puerto Rico to stay for a few days. Looking forward to some fun family time.

Best wishes to all my TTT brothers and sisters. I commented on Claude's terrific update and I hear Schmidt Dog is headed to the Tour de France soon. Look forward to hearing all about that incredible experience.

Kia Kaha!

1 comment:

Schmidty said...

Yes, The Dog, Pa Adams and Coach Grigsby take our act on the road for the Tour de France next week. In France for the final week of the Tour.
Another adventure!!