Saturday, September 26, 2009

Bacon Weekly

Decided to post my weekly report on Saturday cause I now nothing in store for me tomorrow. I had my femoral hernia surgery on Wednesday and am beginning the recovery...still very swollen and sore, but making progress....my return to full pace is weeks away...turned out that laposcopic wasn't a possibility, so had to go for the full incision...about 4 inches which takesmore time to recover...coughing hurts if that gives you an indication of the pain level...not crying though, I am able to walk around ok.... one big problem I'm already having is controlling my appetite despite no training to burn the calories....a little Wii training is about the extent! I may ended up just picking up my winter weight early and will motivate me through the fall to get fit through the holiday season....... I have a pretty cool picture of my scar too! Keep moving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take your time, enjoy the time off (work and training) having Samantha wait on you hand and foot, and recover fully. 2010 will be here soon enough and your new endurace goals await.
Kia Kaha!