Saturday, September 12, 2009

Dinos Life

Sorry guys for not logging in over the past few weeks...... My mandatory overtime and my preparations for my Jamaican Vacation/wedding put me in a rut with the physical workouts. However, I still managed to pull a few small bricks over the past couple of weeks (bike/runs) and I also ran through the streets of downtown Ocho Rios, Jamaica about 5 times during my vacation. Also, I swam with some dolphins and connected with relaxing in the water. I made my longest swim in my life swimming from pier to pier at the resort. Wasnt but about 100 meters, but I made it easy and was not breathing hard at the end. My pull and relaxing has gotten better. Now, after returning from vacation I twisted my knee even worse at work. Next week Im going to have to get it checked out.... so Im in a season ending position until my knee gets better. Im very proud of you guys for your accomplishments..... awesome work guys... Bacon is kicking but, and the Miller boys are months away from the title of "Ironman".... that is truly amazing! As for me, my vacation to Jamaica was the best time of my life. Everything was perfect. That island is very mystical and is the best place on the planet earth. It also helped that we stayed at a sandals resort. First class service... all the drinks I could handle, 5 star restaurants with 5 course meals.... the absolute best..... be sure to check out my pictures on my facebook page..... they are amazing! later my brothers......

dino

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dino, hope the knee issue is nothing serious and you can be back ASAP.
I'm real happy for you and your new bride. Wish you all the best life can give...that you need.
Your Jamaica visit sounds a lot more fun than mine...although Mark and I did get some nice island ganja offered. I'll let you guess if I accepted or not.