Sunday, December 20, 2009

2010 LBJ 100

Did this race as part of my early season training last year. It was BRUTAL. Cold, 20+ mph wind gusts, LOTS of climbs. I had tears in my eyes by the last hill and when I crossed the finish line, I pulled over into the grass and fell over...bike and all. In a word...perfect!
I throw this out as one possibility for an early season triathlon camp.
-Karl
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 8:47 AM
Subject: 2010 LBJ 100

Cyclists in the Luci Johnson LBJ Ranch and 2009 LBJ 100 Tours:
 
Information for the 2010 LBJ 100, scheduled for Saturday, 27 March, is now available at:
 
(or)
 
Registration forms or online registration via Active.Com are also available at either site.
 
Based upon your suggestions, we have made many enhancements to the tour, and we hope to see you there!
 
The Friends of Lyndon B. Johnson National Historical Park

No comments: