Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bacon Weekly- Christmas Week

Not much physical activity to report from Christmas week. Found time for a swim on Monday; then prepared for Santa Claus to arrive later in the week. Great Christmas fun at our house....Santa delivered all the goods to the girls and he even found a few items for the kid in there....scored a new swim suit, lap timer ring, and UA cold gear running pants.

Marathon training starts next week, so I am prepping this week for the schedule...I'll report this week on Sunday and add more items about the race, my new plan, etc.

If you read below, you saw where I busted my ipod; then tried to order the part and fix it myself....took it apart and busted the screen... buying a new one this week...selling the old one on Ebay for parts....

No comments: