Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bacon Weekly

Get Fit KY triathon race report- Morgainfield, KY


Sorry for the lack of posting the last 2 weeks.....I have been on the road hard and just haven't found the balance to post my workouts, but did find time for the workout 5-6 days each of the last 2 weeks as I prepared for the the Get Fit Tri in Morganfield this past weekend....still no results posted and I'll post those when official. Overall a great race, well organized, etc. The swim was great, my bike suffered as the lack of training really showed on the climbs and in this race...there's a bunch; including PRAY HILL which I trotted up after just over half way; the run was nice and around the local lake...more to come..... The Owensboro race is this weekend...got a new bike this week...going to pick it up today so might be able to ride for race

No comments: