Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Schmidt Weekly

Since my last report we got back Becca's MRI report and it was not very good. Completely torn ACL and a lateral tear of her meniscus with contusions to her femoral and tibial ends. We had about a 24 hour break down and Becca was pretty upset. But we talked about having a plan and now she is focused on surgery, rehab and getting back to her training. I'm real proud of her attitude about the entire thing. We have a consultation w/ her doctor on the 7th and surgery soon after. Please keep her speedy recovery in your thoughts and prayers.

Sunday: Bike- TM:3:21:33/DST:59:41 (this was my race day I reported on last week)
Monday: Off
Tuesday: Bike- TM:1:40:06/DST:26.82/AVG:16.0
Wednesday: Bike- TM:1:27:07/DST:23.25/AVG:16.0
Thursday: Off
Friday: Bike- TM:51:25/DST:12.95/AVG:15.1
Saturday: Bike- TM:4:01:44/DST:63.36/AVG:15.7

Great week of cycling. Legs are feeling so good after racing last week. Compiled just over 185 miles this week. I have another race on Memorial Day so I am looking forward to having a positive report.

Keep up the training and racing!

L3-Live, Learn and Lead.
Schmidty

No comments: