Monday, May 31, 2010

Karl's Weekly Update

Monday Core Workout
Tuesday 45 minute run
Wednesday Houston trip
Thursday Houston trip
Friday Off
Saturday 1:20 hour run
Sunday 1 hour bike on trainer

For the first time in three years, my family and I were not awake before dawn in order to be at the CapTex Triathlon. Over that time, CapTex has traditionally been my first race of the year. I wish all those participating today a wonderful race experience, especially all those first timers. CapTex was my first Olympic distance triathlon and thus will always hold a special place in my triathlon memories.

I wish all of you a wonderful Memorial Day. The kids and I put our U.S. flags around the driveway last night. It was my opportunity to remind them why it is we celebrate this day. It's also a nice visible reminder for all of us.
























We leave for our first family vacation of the year on Wednesday. We look forward to many days on the beach and to exploring the areas around us.

Please remember the reason for today, recognize it, and celebrate it.

Have a super week! Until next time,

Kia Kaha!

No comments: