Sunday, October 3, 2010

Schmidt Weekly

After the week on vacation it was nice to get back in to a little bit of a fitness routine. The fall is such a busy time and there are many obligations on campus plus I have had a number of items due for my Doc classes. I had class in BG all day Friday and Saturday. With that said I still was able to get in some nice workouts. Trying to just maintain my cycling fitness and experiment at the same time with this running and swimming stuff. There is a lot of buzz in Columbia, KY about this tri stuff. We shall see, so stay tuned.

This is a big weekend coming up, kind of my final big cycling event to close out 2010 beside regular rides. GABRAKY is Fri-Sun, so I will head up to Carrolton on Thursday night. 225 miles in three days. I feel great, not worried at all, it is a great event with great people. I will be tweeting updates all along the route. Someday I am going to get my TTT brothers on this ride.

Sunday: Bike- TM:1:00:20/DST:17.82/AVG:17.7
Monday: HWC: Indoor run (2 miles), Crossfit, Swim: 750 yds.
Tuesday: Bike- TM:1:14:48/DST:17.25/AVG:13.8
Wednesday: Bike- TM:1:58:10/DST:28.6/AVG:14.9. Swim (HWC): 500 yds.
Thursday: Off
Friday: Off
Saturday: 38 minute run outside in BG

L3-Live, Learn and Lead
Schmidty

3 comments:

DinoBravo said...

way to mix it up... Id love to learn the swimming part... not even for tri, but just because of the great health benefits. I think with my knees, I may have no choice but to learn how to swim laps...

DinoBravo said...

way to mix it up... Id love to learn the swimming part... not even for tri, but just because of the great health benefits. I think with my knees, I may have no choice but to learn how to swim laps...

CBacon said...

dude, keep up the swim effort...I'm no coach, but have learned some basics that I'll share.....let's get a day on the calendar asap....I need to visit Columbia anyway