Sunday, October 24, 2010

Weekly Update

First, my apologies for not posting last week. Like so many of us, life has been going at a pace faster than I can manage without making some sacrifices. Two weeks of 60 + hours at work, a sick wife, and a weekend trip (last weekend) made it hard to get everything done. But I'm not complaining. My work had great results, Jennifer is feeling well again, and our weekend trip was extended into this weekend so we could make up for having to cut last Sunday short.
 
Monday-Thursday Core work
Friday Off
Saturday 1 hour bike ride
Sunday 1 hour run
 
Had a conversation about joining a team to do the MS 150 ride from Austin to Houston in April 2011. I'll confirm that this week.
 
Big "ups" to Becca Schmidt for her three days of walking for cancer. That is so awesome! Saw the pictures of her wrapped feet on Facebook. Brutal! But I know she considers that nothing compared to what those with cancer go through. It's a small price to pay for recognizing, remembering, and honoring them. Way to go, Becca!
 
This coming week should have things going back to normal at work (whatever "normal" means), but I have a lot of follow up over the next two months from the work my team has generated the past few weeks. That's awesome news. And we continue to put the finishing touches on CASE FUSION, the conference I'm one of four co-chairs for that takes place in February 2011. When you get a chance, check out our website. This is going to be one of the largest education development conferences in the world! I had no idea how much work this would be when I took it on, but I'm really proud of our team for what we've put together.
 
Best wishes to all my TTT brothers and sisters. See you on the web!
 
Kia Kaha!

No comments: