Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bacon Weekly

Mon- 800 swim (lunch), 1 hour bike (evening) Tues- 4 miles Wed- off Thurs- Strength Workout Fri- 5 miles Sat- 3 miles Sun- 1000 M FS swim My first 6 day week in a while and felt good...sore after the strength day and trying to balance it was tough. Spring break for the kids and we just hung out....caught some fish, saw the grandparents, played plenty, etc... Finally got the Finis SwimP3 player in the water tonight and have mixed results on the first run....sound is defintely there and you can hear it ok, but blowing out water and hand entering water overpowers the volume....more testing needs to be done as to whether I will reccomend....I'll check the instrcutions for tips and see if placement is wrong.....

1 comment:

Schmidty said...

Bacon, you are always testing some new gadget. I love it. Keep us updated on your upcoming races, I would really like to come down and do a few short tri's with you. Keep up the good work.

Schmidty