Monday, August 10, 2009

Bacon weekly

Mon- Travel day from Park City, Utah
Tuesday- swim 800 meters...constant...100 warm up, 50 down
Wednesday- some type of run
Thurs- Swim 800 meters...constant....100 warm up, 50 down
Fri- 3 miler run at HR Zone 2&3
Sat- off
Sun- brick....Bike/Swim/Bike .... 5 miles at 15 mph; then 850 swim; then 4 miles at 16 mph


Sorry for the late report again.... entering the final week of training before my next triathlon in Evansville on Saturday...so last week was good after returning from vacation and feeling very motivated...have continued a nice steady pace in the swim for the last couple of weeks and feeling pretty good about my chances on Saturday.....it's truly an early rise occasion for me as the race is over an hour away and I'll need to get there in time to get my packet, do my swim warm-up, and prepare for the race, so logistically I'm a bit annoyed, but don't want to stay in Evansville overnight cause I know my sleep will not be good, so planning to leave the house extra early to have all arranged...this will have me eating about 3:30 or 4...but that's ok I'm pumped and ready....

No comments: