Thursday, December 9, 2010

For Thought

Havent posted in a while. Got bored of my routine and actually posting boredom. Still been at it though. Running 4 or 5 times weekly... 4 milers, 6 milers, 10 and even up to 16 milers at marathon pace (8:30). Weather got me down some, so I relocated indoors at E-town swim and fitness... good treadmill work and some indoor spinning in their spin class room. Other good news is E-town swim has begun enclosing their outdooor lap pool... yes, finally, I will have access to swimming on a year round basis. This makes me happy... keepin the dream alive or signs from above that I shall learn distance swimming someday....All is well and am calculating my next years events. Have signed up for the derby full marathon 26.2 and have entered the lottery pick for the ING NYC marathon late next year. Hope to get picked for that, however, will run another 26.2 in the fall if i dont get the lottery draft...maybe chicago or phlidelphia.... need a road trip. also would like to get a next year team topper tri event on the calendar.... frustrating to do with everyones work schedule and family commitments as well as financial commitments. Oh well, it will all work out.... keep givin it hell!

Dino

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great stuff, Dino. Hope you get that NYC lottery spot. Hope to do NYC myself one day, so I hope to learn from your experience.
Yeah, we need to get a TTT event on the calendar soon. Perhaps we can make GABRAKY happen this year.