Sunday, December 26, 2010

Karl's Post Christmas Post

Mon-Thu Work
Fri 1 hour Christmas Eve day brick workout
Saturday Christmas
Sunday Post Christmas "hangover"

What a wonderful week! Got my work desk cleaned off (mostly), got through all my 2009 emails (yes, I still have 2010 to get through (this week, with any luck)), and we arrived safely and with good health at Christmas.

From the looks of the candy and toy hurricane that went through our house, we obviously had a great day. The fact it's almost 10am and most of the family is still sleeping is also proof of yesterday's EARLY beginning and late ending.

I hope all of you had a wonderful and safe Christmas celebration with family and friends. Enjoy the next week with your new "toys" (I got a book and a Kindle with a gift card, so I'll be doing lots of reading), celebrate the ending of another great year, and begin preparing for 2011 and all the unknown a new year brings.

Kia Kaha!

No comments: