Sunday, December 19, 2010

Weekly Update- Karl

Monday-Friday Core work
Saturday 1 hour bike trainer session
Sunday 30 minute run

Still doing a little bit of core work every night. I can feel the difference in my physical endurance. Look forward to building my aerobic endurace again and combining with increased physical strength. Should make a big difference in 2011.

My allergies are still kicking but they didn't knock me out this week. I was able to get a nice bike trainer session in yesterday and did a short 30 minute run to test the legs. Felt GREAT! Could have gone longer but thought it best to take it easy given I hadn't run in over two weeks.

Gotta take the wife's car for an oil change this morning and I have four days of work this week before getting a week off for Christmas and New Year. Looking forward to the time off. I have some plans for the break but I'll keep those secret for now. Looking at making some changes in 2011. More to come...

Kia Kaha!

No comments: