Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bacon Weekly

Mon- 5 miles run
Tues- Mark Allen Tri-Strength Program
Wed- off or maybe a 5 mile run (i forgot)
Thurs- 1500 meter swim, FS and drills
Fri- Mark Allen Tri Strength Program
Sat- 1 Hour Bike Session
Sun-off

Great fitness week for me as I rolled out my new strength program that I will keep for the season.It's Mark Allens 12 top exercises for triathletes and can be googled and found easily online if you'd like to see...I can finish the entire program with core work in just under 1 hour...perfect for me...ear infections finally ceased and enabled me a nice swim session and I felt good so I had a great swim despite being absent from the pool for several weeks. Drove to Atlanta for a conference on Sunday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Liking the tri-strength program. Anything Mark Allen recommends is good in my book. The guy knows a little about triathlon. :-)