Sunday, March 6, 2011

weekly

did some running, 4 miler, 5 miler, 5 miler... did some biking rode the fuji, rode the schwinn, got a flat... rode some more... did a little abs and a bunch of bad eating... drink a few and took in a UL baseball game with youngest son... played some ping pong and visited with mom and dad.... pretty average hum drum week... but it was awesome.... break in the weather is getting me out of the winter blues... time change comming up next sunday, yeah! may head to the tanning bed just to get some UV light and pull me out of this aweful winter... spring is around the corner. have fun men and enjoy the good life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

UV light is good! You guys have been slammed this winter with rough weather. Had I been there, Jennifer would have probably kicked me out by now. I'd been hard to live with. Sunny, warm (OK, HOT) central Texas suits me much better.
Watching a little pre-March Madness tournament action. Love it!