Monday, May 11, 2009

Bacon Weekly


Mon- 45 min bike (the sweat hog ride)
Tues-aunt had surgery...missed workout
Wed- 3 mile run 8:00 pace
Thurs- Swim training (total of 1400 meters)
Fri- 1 hour bike
Sat- BBQ Festival 5K
Sun- off

Had a great week this week tnat ended my training with a family run on Saturday. Samantha and Maggie Beth walked the BBQ 5k and I pushed Hadley in a running stroller and still picked up a 7:52 pace...I was jacked...she really had fun riding in the stroller. Also, our corporate office also particpated in our largest turnout yet. I'll attach the photo too. Started an official intermediate sprint tri training program this morning...nice to have something formal with no guessing. Also had a big swim on Thursday that included some race simulation...trust me...the front is better than being behind! Plus I forgot that I was out of breath!

No comments: