Monday, May 25, 2009

Bacon Weekly

Mon- 1 hour cycling trainer (HR zones 1&2)
Tues- Swimming (solo swim) 300 warm up and 300 drills
Wed- 30 minute run HR zones 1&2
Thurs- Swimming 300 warm up, 300 in drills, and a 600 constant swim
Fri- 20 minute easy run
Sat- BRICK- 1 hour outdoor cycling at 17.5 MPH (17.5 miles) followed by 30 minute run in HR zones 1&2
Sun- OFF
Mon-OFF

Sorry posting late but out of town kept me busy great week for me overall especially considering a long drive to Atlanta and back Tuesday...got up before my drive to to Atlanta and got in my solo swim; then ran in Atlanta during my trip. Thusday's swim was awesome; again got in quite alot and proved to myself that I can do the 800 distance and will be able to do mroe over time. Saturday's brick was the best and had zero recovery from it on Sunday...speaking of Sunday and Monday....my nutrition was horrible at every meal...couldn;t pull back from anything and even missed my workout today...garbage in...garbage out....having a cat-scan in the morning to analyze a sinus problem existing from my Bells Palsey days, so think of me there and not to mention too many ailments, but I think I've scored a hernia too...I'll get it looked at after my triathalon race as it may require surgery to cram it back in the hole. ANother travel week this week and will need to stay focused to stay on top of the training a make it back home on Friday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What can I say other than that sprint triathlon is yours. You'll do great. Way to stay disciplined and get that swim in before heading to Atlanta. It's that kind of commitment that makes you a winner. The same commitment we see in Dino with all he has going on in life and still finds a way. Proud of both of you guys!

BigDaddy said...

Karl's right on about your swimming and your dedication even with a busy travel schedule. Here's to hoping all your health issues get resolved quickly & easily.