Monday, May 18, 2009

Bacon Weekly

Mon- 1 hour bike (HR zones 1 & 2)
Tues- 45 minute run( intervals, zones 4 and 5)and 1 hour swim
Wed- 45 minute cycling
Thurs- 1 hour swim
Fri- 45 minute run.. HR zones 1 & 2
Sat-off
Sun- 45 minute bike HR zones 1 with gradual increase to HR zone 4

Great week other than a few injuries...had a bum shoulder for a day and a bum knee from a strilke from a t-baller ( aluminum bat)..... felt like crap last night but hit the bike anyway...sinus kept me out of the game this morning, but feeling better know that the demons have left my sinus cavity....my first early swim is in the morning as traveling to Atlanta is forcing my missed swim practice... feeling better about the swim...did my first 500 meter consecutive this past week....could have done more...would have been slow, but I think know I have the confidence to know that I can finish the race distance....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have come a long way in a relatively short amount of time. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to hear about your first tri experience.
Remember, you only get that first race one time. Enjoy it, cherish it, remember it. We are blessed to have the time, the health, the support, the finances, and the ability to participate in this great sport. Remember how lucky you are while you are out there suffering. Kia Kaha!