Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bacon Weekly

Mon- Ran (forgot details)
Tues- off
Wed- swim- 1000 meters worth, 600 drills, 400 constant
Thurs- 4.3 miles of intervals, 1 mile warm up with 3 minute all out,3 minute slow pace
Fri- swim- 600 drills
Sat-off
Sun- 5 mile...the single most enjoyable solo run I've had thus far

Good week overall... can't help but talk about the unreal July weather we've had...lows in the mid 50's and highs in the 70's with no humidty...that made today's run just plan awesome...I had a great time and could have easily ran many more miles...my bike's being worked on right now, so I'm out of commision on it for a week or so, but that's ok.I need more swim time anyway . I'm traveling to Texas this week and have a scheduled long ride in the following week. As Karl said in his post, we have a super cool swim scheduled in Austin this week so I can't wait for that...I hope my Tweety Bird arm floaties don't embarass him, seriously, I'm more concerned about my Brazilian cut swim suit than anything.

No comments: