Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dino Weekly

Mon 7 miles @ 58:23
Wed 1 mile warm up, 3 @ 7:27 with 800m jogs - cool down (6 miles)
Thu 7 miles @ 8:35
Sun 20 mile run @ 9 min flat pace - 2:59:33

had some stressors this week..... working a little overtime. had some photo gigs. going to have to change to 3rd shift for 2 weeks of training on new job - then back to day shift. Im getting yanked around like a bitch boy currently. But thats ok. the running relieves some stressors. Just be glad when i get on a schedule for a while. Have shyed off from the bike and my core workouts, however, my long runs are getting stronger. A full 20 miles, no walking at a nice 9 min. pace. that will put me just under 4 hours for my 26.2. Although, Im done at mile 20...... hope I can hold the pace for the last 6.2 miles.

No comments: