Sunday, March 21, 2010

The 100 Best Triathlons On Earth...Arguably #triathlon

No doubt these are among the best triathlons on Earth. It is my dream that I get to do even a handful of them in my lifetime. The reason I added "arguably" to this blog's title, however, is because the best triathlons on Earth are those we are fortunate enough to actually compete in.
My very first triathlon was a local sprint tri with very few amenities. Nonetheless, it will be among my favorite triathlons for life.
My favorite Ironman will be my first. Yes, I know there are many Ironman races more "sexy" than Ironman Arizona, but IMAZ was and always will be my first (perhaps my only). It will hold a special place in my heart forever.
Isn't it wonderful we triathletes have so many incredible race venue options. Get out there and enjoy every single one you can.
-Karl
http://triathlon.competitor.com/2010/03/features/the-100-best-triathlons-on-earth_7695#ixzz0idzohcnw

Posted via email from Karl Miller's Posterous

No comments: