Monday, January 17, 2011

Bacon Weekly


Mon- Shoulders,legs, core
Tues- 3 miles- Indoor Church Track
Wed- Arms, back, core
Thurs- 3.5 miles- Indoor Church Track
Fri- Chest, tri, core
Sat- INJURY!
Sun- off

Great gains week until Saturday that is....my extracurricular hobby of attending auctions set me back....it wasn't my wild bidding that set me back, it was buying a 1940 Grand White Gas Stove in a basement of an old house and trying to Heman it out with another person, to say, it got hung on the stairs and we still couldn't get it out, so I had to pay 2 young boys to heave it out for me....bad news is I strained my back, good news, I paid $20 for it and had an offer today for $495...so the tally would be $20 for the stove, $16 I paid to have it hauled out, a $30 copay for pain meds, and another $30 copay for the muscle stem and I still came out ok! Other than missing today's workout and being pissed over that! It's felling a little better today, so another day of rest and I'll be back in the swing. I'm entering the final 2 weeks of the strengh program!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dude, are you looking for another hernia or a slipped disc?
Hope the sinus battle is over.
At least you get all your illness and body injury into one week. Efficient!
Be careful and keep up the great work! And congrats on the auction find. :)