Sunday, January 23, 2011

Week #4 of 18

Mon: 5 miles with neg. splits: 8:30 down to 8:00
Tue: Sick
Wed: 3 miles @ 8:35
Thr: 6 miles @ 8:27
Fri: 6 miles @ 8:25
Sat: off
Sun: 8 miles @ 8:33

Total 28 miles (was scheduled for 33 miles) Got a little sick this week like Bacon. Changed my schedule a bit and took an additional day off Sat. Also, did not do speed work, core, or free weights... Didnt have the energy to do these things. Good part was I still held a nice comfy 8:30 pace on most all runs. Ran outside a bit in the cold and snow... Love the treadmill for pacing and getting out of severe elements, however I still need to get outside... being outside helps me get rid of signs and symptoms of seasonal depression.... Finally got a day off this week. Was off today (first scheduled day off from work this year, YEAH!) Spent some time with parents and kids... Ive had lots of worries this week... kids, my parents health, working lots, and Melanie starts travel for her work this week...(she will be in Chicago for the week, guess I'm baching it for a week) Keep on running to releive that stress.... Good luck in the tough mudder and with all T3 members endeavours...

dino

1 comment:

Unknown said...

One month complete! Great work, Dino! Those 5 miles lost are nothing. The rest will do you more good in the long run.
I can understand the seasonal depression. It's a big reason we are in TX. I had to get away from cold, gray winters. My depression and temperament are much "happier".
Sounds like life has your plate full. Keep that grateful heart and that exercise going. Hang in there. Know your TTT brothers are here for you.
You inspire us, Dino. Keep givin' it hell!