Sunday, January 16, 2011

Karl Weekly Update

Mon Push Ups, Pull Ups, Sit Ups
Tue Speed Session on treadmill
Wed Push Ups, Pull Ups, Sit Ups
Thu Off
Fri Off
Sat Bike Trainer
Sun Push Ups, Pull Ups, Sit Ups

Still working through my upper body regimen while trying to keep some endurance in preparation for the Tough Mudder event on January 29. I posted a link to the race course earlier this week. I hope you'll take time to check it out. It's truly epic. It is going to be a blast. Wish all my TTT brothers could be there to experience it with Mark and me. They have Tough Mudder events all over the US and the world. We should consider making one of them a TTT event.

On a "neat" note, I was contacted this week by Everymantri.com to inform me that my "micro" blog, my Twitter account @karlmiller, has been chosen as one of the top 10 Endurance Blogs in the world. I can't tell you how humbled and honored I am. As you guys know, I put a lot of time sharing endurance content on that site and it's wonderful to have that work recognized and appreciated.

Voting is taking place through today to select the top three for Gold, Silver, and Bronze and some nice prizes. I appreciate all your votes and please share the link and my name with your network for their votes.

Happy Sunday; Happy MLK, Jr Day; and Happy Life, my friends.

Kia Kaha!

No comments: