Sunday, January 9, 2011

Week #2 of 18

Mon: 5 miles @8:10, core, lats, back
Tue: .5 w/u, 6 intervals @ 7:00 or less, .5 c/d, total 4 miles, 6 sets legs
Wed: off
Thr: 4 miles @ 7:25, core, lats, back
Fri: 5 miles @ 7:58, 6 sets legs
Sat: 4 miles @ 8:27
Sun: 8 miles @ 8:40, last mile at 7:55

Back to work and was tested more than any other time in my career at Akebono brake mfg. I put in 64 hours of work with 3 of the worst people Ive ever had to work with. That place is bad enough without all the damn drama... Anyway, gave me great workouts...ran out the stress I suppose. My new year has started off just the way the old ended.... overworked and life going 90 m.p.h. My life just spins out of control and all i can do is just hold on...

64 hours worked
14 hours commute
30 miles of running

I may not have the title "Ironman".... but I am an "Ironhorse".... beginning to think "crazyhorse"... all out of answers.... just run my ass off!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dino, what a brutal week! Don't know how you do it. Truly inspiring.
Imagine all the people in this world who say they don't have the time to exercise, or chase their dreams, or read more, or eat better, or etc. You put them to shame.
You are our Ironhorse!