Sunday, January 9, 2011

Miller Weekly Update

Monday Push ups, pull ups, sit ups
Tuesday 30 minute bike trainer
Wednesday Push Ups, pull ups, sit ups
Thursday 30 minute treadmill run
Friday Push ups, pull ups, sit ups
Saturday 1 hour run
Sunday Off

Training for the CapTex Triathlon begins on February 7, so until then I'm doing some upper body and core work while keeping my running and cycling endurance. I'm using a 100 push ups, 100 pull ups, and 200 sit ups program on my iPhone.

I signed up for the Austin ToughMudder even on January 29. I'll be participating with the North Texas Mudhounds team with my brother and two of his friends. I shared the link to the even in a post late last week. If you haven't had a chance to check it out, please do. It looks like a super fun event. It's appropriate that the first event I did with Mark was the Austin Muddy Buddy and that the first team event back for me after the Ironman would be another "muddy" event with him. My upper body work will serve me well at this event.

Look forward to hearing updates from my TTT brothers. When I feel lazy and consider passing a day, all I have to do is remember that you guys are out there busting your butts and it helps get my butt to work.

Kia Kaha!

No comments: