Saturday, October 25, 2008

Bacon Medical Center 10K results

Real happy with my results boys.... 7:52 pace is killer for me....felt good overall...cold this morning, but all was good. Had some fun with Dino and Melanie too...picked up the pace with 1.5 miles left; when I thought it was 1 mile left so was tuckered out when I rounded the Valley of the Dolls...the home stretch ran you past Diddle (where the family, Dino, and Mel we cheering me on) with a finish just past Preston....passed many going uphill, a few on flat, and got passed on the downhill so I've got to look into that and see what's happening. results below...winner ran it in 29:05...top 5 finishers were Kenyans.

Medical Center 10k 10k Run
Medical Center 10k10k RunOctober 25, 2008 - Bowling Green, KY
Summary
number of finishers:
713
number of females:
247
number of males:
464
average time:
54:13

Claude Bacon
bib number:
117
age:
36
gender:
M
location:
Owensboro, KY
overall place:
219 out of 713
division place:
24 out of 55
gender place:
190 out of 484
time:
48:51
pace:
7:52

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absofreakinfabulous! Way to give it hell, Bacon! 6 minutes above average...Outstanding! I certainly would not want to race either you or Dino right now. Kicking as*! Proud of you! Way to represent TTT.

DinoBravo said...

I agree....... for your first 10K, you represented well! Looked strong at the end too!