Sunday, October 12, 2008

Bacon Weekly

Mon- 3.1 run (watch broke)
Tues- Kenpo Karate
Wed-Arms,Shoulders, Abs
Thurs- 2 mile Speed Run (7:12,7:38)
Fri- Chest and Back
Sat- Off
Sun- 5.33 mile run (47:21)

My longest run yet today and felt really good...could have easily gone the extra mile for the 10K run...my personal trainer, Karl Miller had me do my first speed drill this week and maybe not so oddly enough at the 3.1 mile time (of the 5.33) was the fastest I had ran, on my course, the 3.1...so the speed drill worked and looks like in my first week! Weather was excellent...got a little bored toward the end...the B-52s are wearing thin on my iPod, so I've gotta get some new tunes in line for next year.....training hard for this Bowling Green 10K...would really like a decent time to end the year....I know I can do it...headed to Destin on Tuesdat night for Fall break with the wife,kids and mother/father-in-law. Looks like some good weather to train and I'll need to keep the nutrition in check.

No comments: