Monday, October 20, 2008

Dino Weekly

Mon: 4 mile run 8:16 pace
Tues: 2 mile speed - 1 @ 6:03 and 1 @ 7:35
Wed: Rest
Thur: 4 mile run @ 7:28 pace
Fri: 1 mile easy run
Sat: 16 mile run - Galloway Technique - about 2:30 of total time

Really struggling with nutrition and finding a grove of being back on 3rd shift. Last week was rough on me to adjust. However, my running is getting better by doing the speed run, maintenance runs, and the endurance runs. 16 miles is a long damn way, and to think I have 10.2 more to go is insanity...... Love it! Also well pleased with my speed run: Notice a 6:03 mile....... could have broke out a sub 6 minute had I been watching my clock..... Haven't done that since a Freshman in High school going out for the basketball team......Gonna do that 26.2 in the spring. Be a man Be a man.........run all you can!

dino

3 comments:

CBacon said...

good work...got you covered on the room...it's in your name...see you down there....

BigDaddy said...

Hope you guys have a great run in B.G! I'll look for your names right behind the Kenyans.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are ready for BG and then some. Nice work!