Sunday, October 26, 2008

Dinos Weekly

Mon: 4 mile run (7:45 pace)
Tues: 2 mile run, easy (8:25 pace)
Wed: 4 mile run (7:59 pace)
Sat: BG Medical center 10K (6:47 pace - 42:15 time)
Sun: 2 mile run, easy (8:26 pace)

easy week, still poor nutrition. Wanting comfort food to deal with stresses of 3rd shift. However, had a great 10K at BG. A personal best of 42:15. I beat my spring 10K in Louisville by over 5 minutes. Great improvements as I averaged each mile under 7 minutes. Also, had a good weekend with Claude and Family. Thanks again Claude for the Room. Very nice! And thanks for the good company. I'm looking for suggestions for the winter workouts as well. All Im doing is running right now. Getting too cold for biking (unmotivated anyway). Can't find time, place, or coach for swimming (nor can i afford to pay for place or coach). So, I guess I'll concentrate on running to keep my base strong. Looking forward to the 26.2 next spring.

dino

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great 10k, Dino! Downright awesome!
Sounds like we're all struggling with our winter plans just a bit. We'll have to open up that discussion and see what we can come up with. Another thing that may help is for TTT to choose what our adventure will be for 2009. Could create some extra motivation for us.
Keep givin' it hell!