Sunday, April 18, 2010

Just another week

The only incredible news to report this week is that on Wednesday we celebrated my son Cole's 11th birthday. Where the last 11 years went I will never know but it is awesome seeing him grow up. Rebecca and I are blessed to have such a healthy and happy kid. So while this week was a special week for our family and for Cole, I realized this was just a routine week for my training.

There was so much going on this week with family, little league, course work, and obligations at work that I looked up and the week was over. The funny thing is that I had a general plan for getting in my hours, and when I looked up this week it had all come together. The weather and daylight has been so cooperative that it has been a pleasure. I wish I had some fantastic breakthrough to report but I have nothing for you guys. It was just another week, and sometimes that is good enough.

Sunday: Bike- TM:2:20:06/DST:36.09/AVG:15.4
Monday: Crossfit Maintanence. Bike- TM:1:31:35/DST:21.58/AVG:14.1
Tuesday: Run- TM:29:47/DST:3.1
Wednesday: Bike- TM:1:49:29/DST:24.31/AVG:13.3
Thursday: Bike- TM:57:02/DST:17.28/AVG:18.1
Friday: Run- TM:40:16/DST:3.4
Saturday: Bike- TM:3:27:15/DST:53.07/AVG:15.3

I'm very proud of everyones accomplishments and hard work. Keep up the training and focus. As always I appreciate the positive encouragement, support, and accountability.

L3- Live, Learn, and Lead
Schmidty

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cole's birthday is fantastic enough. What a blessing!
You got some good mileage in despite your tough week. Great work! You'll have to drag the rest of us through the Shiner ride.
Lead the way, Big Dog!