Sunday, May 1, 2011

Bacon Weekly

Mon- 4 miles @ 8:41
Tues- 4 miles @ 9:28
Wed- 3 miles @ 10:41
Thurs- 4 miles @ 8:55
Fri- Strength training
Sat- off (yard work if you call that off)
Sun- 6 miles @ 9:55


Pretty much a running week for me but the schedule only permitted this effort....swims and bikes were in the plan, but only found time to strap on the shoes and log in base miles. A better schedule next week will permit the other disciplines. Starting to hear stories from my neighbors and friends who ran the Derby Marathon...my next door neighbor and his wife both ran their first marathon and finished close together at 4:03 and 4:09...She beat him cause he stopped for a pee at mile 21 and never caught back up. So good to hear these stories and read about your guys and friends stories too and I'll make some comments on your posts. Im stirring on when to start my triathlon training for the 1/2 ironman and I've looked at a few schedules...the original one I had chosen would start on May 23rd so well see.....ready to read you guys posts...im out

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you are keeping a nice run base before the 70.3 training begins. That will pay dividends. That 70.3 will take a bigger time commitment, so you'll want to be ready to increase quality over quantity in order to keep your life balance, especially during the weekdays. Let me know when yo get signed up for Longhorn, if that's the one you still plan to do. Who knows? I may have to come out of 70.3 retirement.