Monday, May 23, 2011

Summer Time

It has been a couple of crazy weeks leading up to graduation at LWC. It was another great year and I am proud to be part of this place. So many great things going on. But now it is time for summer and hopefully some quality time with the family.

My training has been going well, but no specific goals in mind except my doctoral work. I ride, run, and swim whenever time allows and try and keep focused on living a healthier life. The great news is I completed my two spring courses and earned another two A's. The bad news is I have a lot of work to do this summer with practicums, and comprehensive exams. However, I have knocked out two full years of doctoral work, and can see the finish line.

Don't forget the registration is now up for GABRAKY. Go to gabraky.com

Had a terrific weekend of riding and relaxing with the family. Rebecca, Cole, and I attended the Blues, Bikes, and BBQ festival in Somerset. Coles first 20+ mile ride. He was a champ along with mom. We met some great people and had a wonderful experience.

Life is good friends.

L3-Live, Learn, and Lead
Schmidty

No comments: