Monday, March 2, 2009

Bacon Weekly

Mon- 25 mile Ride (Austin) Mansfield Dam Loop (1/2)
Tues-off
Wed-runing intevals (treadmill) 12@7:30, 2@7:00, 1@6:30
Thurs-Cycling intervals 30X1
Fri-running intervals (indoor track Madisonville) 10X1; then 20 min pace run
Sat-off
Sun- 5K at race pace (or what I thought was race pace) Time..23.58...34 degrees (yuck)

Good week...it was the first full pull back endurance week in order to acheive some weight loss before I cycle in the last endurance training for the 1/2 marathon. It worked too....lost nearly five pounds in 2 weeks...eating just as much or more just increased the interval trianing to acehive...the pysical feeling is different from my endurance weeks, so I'm anxious to get back and see if I can hold the weight loss and get back to the endurance time I need to acieve my goal for the 1/2 marathon......my brother Bryan leaves for Iraq on March 7th...I wished him well yesterday and challenged him to races when he returns at end of 2009....

1 comment:

BigDaddy said...

Give Bryan good wishes for an easy tour and safe return from all the bros at team topper tri.