Monday, March 30, 2009

Bacon Weekly

Mon- Upper Plus
Tuesday- 1 hour Swim Training
Wednesday- ABS
Thursday- Kenpo Plus workout AND 1 hour swim training
Fri-off
Sat-off
Sunday- 45 minute bike (trainer), at least 15 mph avg.

Pretty good week overall...the 2 a days on Tuesday's and Thursday are tough, but I really like it overall and don't feel trashed or burnt....would not want to keep that training through fall and winter though:). My brother got married this weekend, so food choices were tough on Saturday and Sunday...and I hammered it both days! 1 piece of grooms cake and 1 piece of wedding cake....it's was great, plus mopped up my daughters chicken fingers and fries and my full meal! Call me the destroyer! Swim training is coming along...had a much better training day on Thursday which gave me some confidence....added some ear plugs and helped keep my head at the right position versus mentally worrying about my ears filling up....she asked me to work on the elbow stroke in the mirror this week....will do so tonight before practice tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks good. Glad to hear from you today that you plan to focus on running in prep for the Derby Half. That's a good strategy. The half experience will do wonders for your future racing. They say there's no better training day than a good race day. Give it hell!