Monday, March 23, 2009

Bacon Weekly

Mon-On the road, pool closed:(
Tues-travel home (Atlanta)
Wed- Chest,back
Thurs- 3 mile run, 1 hour pool
Fri-off
Sat- St. Patrick's Day 10K run 48:11 (43 degrees)
Sun- 45 minute bike (trainer) watching The Apprentice:)

Training could have been better overall,but with the EST time zone plus time to ready for the conference I wass attending I fell out of sorts during the travel days; although still kept the food and drink in check on the road. Had a good pool training day...my coach taped us in the water last week and showed us our early faults...still having problems pulling up the head versus the turn, but I'll get it. The 10k race time was my fastest to date...only past by a few people and had to sprint a guy in the end for my victory in our head to head challenge...negative splits looked better this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice work. Still proud that you kept it together in Atlanta. Hoping I can do that in OK City in another week. May need to call you for focus and motivation. Keep up the work on that swimming. It's the most technical for sure and we sure weren't made for it. Sounds like your coach is excellent. Trust her and keep doing the work, Bob! Baby steps!