Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bacon Weekly

Mon-3 miles @ 10:00
Tues-A.M. Arms, Shoulders, Abs; P.M. Endurance Swim training 1 hour
Wed- Cycling trainer
Thurs- A.M. 7 miles @8:30; P.M. Technical Swim training 1 hour
Fri-Off
Sat- Off
Sunday- Nothing (Drive to Atlanta)

Sorry for the late report...I've been slammed with travel and trying to keep up. A few stressful weeks of travel, cruddy sleeping, etc. have caught up with me mentally and physically, so gonna try to relax this weekend; although have my first race of the season on Sat. A St. Patty's 10k in O-boro and want to do well...still trying to get in line for the half marathon plus train for the tri race in June. Speaking of, last week was my first full week in the pool and I can't tell you how much I enjoyed it; that said Ireally stink, but I'm getting better after just 2 sessions. She told me that my 2 sessions have been better than some of the others 6 sessions (I missed the first 4), so that made me feel better about my sinking! I sink pretty good too, so I've got that going for me. Just got back from Atlanta last night; still tired but ran this a.m.; biking in the morn, off on Friday; then race on Saturday....aiming for a personal best in the 10K!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to remind myself that training is a priority and not THE priority. I'm really tough on myself when I miss a workout due to work and life. I admire you for persevering and working through your schedule to do the best you can. I have three trips over the next two weeks, so I have to begin preparing myself for the workouts I know I'll miss. The goal will be to minimize how much I miss. I'll take your and Dino's example to do the best I can.