Monday, March 16, 2009

Dino Weekly

Mon: brick: 13 mile bike at 19.2 mph and 2 mile run @ 9:30
Wed: 4 mile @ 36:20
Fri: 5 mile @ 37:57
Sat: 6 mile @ 50:06
Sun: 4.5 mile @ 41:16

Not a good week.... too much overtime at work. Really felt it this weekend. Not enough rest and too much work and too much stress....Sunday was going to be a 16 mile run, but I pulled up fatigued....... took a nap to recover......The bike/run brick was good and I had good weather to do it in. Forgot how those bricks hurt though.....Have been following a Runners World training program. Its awesome if you have the time and energy to survive the week. However, my work schedule sometimes over rules a 10 or 12 mile run during the week........Oh well, not going to beat myself up.... I have a great base level of fitness to draw on and think I will be more than ready for my first marathon.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great stuff, Dino. Life is going to happen to us "age groupers." You are doing awesome considering the challenges. Imagine all the people who say they don't have the time to workout. You put them to shame. You have the right attitude. You'll do great in the marathon. Kia Kaha!