Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bacon Weekly

Traveling tomorrow so needed to post today,,

Mon-35 minutre slow run
Tues- Chest, back, and abs
Wed-off
Thurs- 13 Hill sprints- 11@ 7:30 pace and 9% grade, 1 @ 7:00 pace and 9% grade and 1 @ 6:30 pace and 12% grade
Friday- Arms, triceps, and abs
Saturday- 2 hour run @ 8:30 pace, oddly enough exactly 14 miles. (Treadmill)
Sunday-off


Had a killer workout week that ended with yet again....MY LONGEST RUN to date. Crashed a bit after todays run. Had a new blister too on the side of the pinky toe...new shoes I guess. Tried some new fuel today that Karl gave me...that stuff is rocket fuel....started drinking it about 10 minutes into the run and forgot that I even needed my GU which I didn't take today until 1 hour in...it's good stuff...now it's tart instead of sweet, but from a performance standpoint...better than Gatorade 10 to 1. Off to San Diego for 3 days or so...will try to get some workouts in but going to play it by ear based on how fun it is going to be!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a running stud. I just did a half marathon at 8:26 pace and you are doing freakin' 14 mile training workouts at 8:30. I'm not running any races with you or Dino!