Sunday, January 11, 2009

Dino Weekly

Mon - 6 miles 9 min pace
Wed - Tempo run: 1 mi. w/u 4@8:35 1mi. cool down
Thu - 6 miles easy: 9:30 pace
Sat - 12 miles easy: 9:27 pace
Sun - 30 min. bike easy

Have been doing core work on Tues, Fri, Sun. Also am doing bikes on Tues/Sun. Good overall week... still struggling on getting back on track with the nutrition. Once you treat yourself over the holidays, its hard going back to broccoli, fish, brown rice, and chicken....... still inching my way back though.....

dino

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good work, Dino. I hear ya on the nutrition. I'm doing a little better every week, but that ice cream and pizza still get me most weekends.
Ah, well, listened to a podcast from one of our Olympic gold winning medalists and she didn't skimp on the sweets too much. All in moderation, she said.

CBacon said...

good week of running...and good job on the core stuff...and good job getting back on the food kick too...my latest method, lunch as an example, is having my sandwich, carrots, celery, and cauli first; then grabbing my tostidas afterward...I'm less likely to kill the entire bag if I'm full!