Friday, January 29, 2010

Bacon Weekly- 1/18-1/24

Mon-swim drills 45 minutes
Tues- 4 mile FARTLEK
Wed- 5 miles
Thurs- 3 Miles
Fri- Off
Sat- 3 miles
Sun- 8 miles


Sorry guys, I'm just getting caught up with last weeks report. Life got in the way again and shorted me some time,but I'm back and will post more about life this Sunday. I'll also come back and post my average times for these rund but all were in the 9-9:45 averages and I would guess in zone 2 HR.

I'm having some trouble recouping mentally and physically after my long run days...I'm taking the right foods and drink after my run, so I don't think that's the issue; however may be the wrong foods and drink and most are in the clean eating category. It's a significant rush during training mentally and physicallly then a bit of a let down afterwards? Go figure? Nothing big, but noticable to me.

Was able to get outside some during this week as the weather broke enough for some great outside runs...the new ipod shuffle is awesome and continues to perform as expected.

No comments: