Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dinos Weekly

Mon: 30 mile bike
Tue: off
Wed: 10 mile run @ 9:15
thr: 4 mile run @ 8:10
Fri: Off
Sat: oFF
Sun: 4 mile run @ 8:35

Not a bad week, but had a few things to side track me. Trevor, my youngest son had to have unexpected surgery. He had 2 embryonic aphendages removed from the duct to his left testicle (ouch).... yes, I said left testicle. Sliced it open removed the trouble and stiched it back up.... He's fine and took it like a champ. It was also his 13th b-day saturday.... so had to have some cake and ice cream to celebrate that. Good week altogher.

dino

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to see ol' Trevor came into teenhood with bionic testes. Nice!
Nice workout week for Dino, too. It's all about consistency and being as how I haven't hit a lick in two weeks, I am one to talk. :)